Elegant Executives

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

Well I finally got some time to setup the camera and shoot a few pix's. The first two pix are made with trustone. Black with gold matrix and red with gold matrix. Both with gold accents. The 3rd is in rhodium accents and a color explosion blank.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 340
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OOPS

I really appreciate that you posted these, because I have been "conflicted" about use of the Executive kit. I purchased several of these, but haven't been able to determine what kind of blank to use with them. I think I have been biased because as far as kits go, the Executive is inexpensive, so perhaps I am thinking "cheap pen." However, your photos clearly show that this kit can really be elegant with more expensive blank choices. I have some Tru-Stone and I may just try it with this kit.

Again, thanks for posting, as it helped clear up my confusion with this kit.

Dalepenkala

I really appreciate that you posted these, because I have been "conflicted" about use of the Executive kit. I purchased several of these, but haven't been able to determine what kind of blank to use with them. I think I have been biased because as far as kits go, the Executive is inexpensive, so perhaps I am thinking "cheap pen." However, your photos clearly show that this kit can really be elegant with more expensive blank choices. I have some Tru-Stone and I may just try it with this kit.

Again, thanks for posting, as it helped clear up my confusion with this kit.

Not a problem at all. Actually I really like the kit and so do my customers. I use the 24kt gold and rhodium plating's 97% of the time with this kit.

Top Bottom