Elegant Beauty vers.3.0

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

Hi Everybody
After all the hoopla about the Elegant Beauty name , I was thinking that if Berea can design a version of a pen but use different mechanicals inside and call it an Elegant Beauty , why can't I .
It was made from 2 7mm slimline tubes , a slimline transmission , a clip from Elliot and some homebrew PR .
It functions just like the original EB that Aaron sells , you twist the finial to extend the refill .
It is a blast making one of these kinda kitless slimlines , they look cool , are a little thicker then a slimline and best of all ... It's all mine ! ....errr ... well ... kinda :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hope you like it .

1_ebkitless.jpg

Sorry Aaron I just couldn't help myself . :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Comments as always are welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

That's friggin cool! It's got a little too much head and the ball of the clip is a little too..... bally... but other than that I love it!

ldb2000

Thank You

Thank you everyone for the kind words .
Skye thank you for the compliment and as for the Finial I made it larger because you have to grip it to turn it (it's a finial activated pen) .
As for the Ball clip , I like them , they look different and they work great .
Larry , I'll bet you could do one , check out this thread and give it a try , http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36046
And again to everyone
Thank You
:bananen_smilies051::RockOn::bananen_smilies039:

bitshird

Butch, great idea, I guess some people think that all we are supposed to do is make B2B slimlines and not try anything different,:eek:
Great Idea with the finial twist, did you put some type liner in at the very tip of the nib end for the refill to pass through?? I love seeing different different things done with slimlines, it shows what we are supposed to be about, (creating something different and new) :biggrin: :biggrin:

Skye

Skye thank you for the compliment and as for the Finial I made it larger because you have to grip it to turn it (it's a finial activated pen) .

Oh reeeealy? I'm going to have to check out the link then. That's pretty sweet.

Top Bottom