Elegant Beauty Gold Feather Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mervyn

mervyn

This one is on the Elegant Beauty-titanium gold with rhodium clip, the body is from one of my hand tied feathers again grizzly hackles with a twist of gold tinsel to compliment the black and gold-the brass tube was airbrushed black using waterbased paint and heated to high temperature the feathers were tied and then cast in clear resin that was de-gassed.

Be great if you would comment- criticisms are more than welcome.

Mervyn

EB-feather.jpg

the images where taken using my light tent studio 2X 5600k daylight bulbs ON REFECTORS AND TRIPODS black background with white Perspex for a slight reflection.

ISO 100 SPEED 0.8 TO 1 SEC WITH THE F STOP AT 22- ALSO ON A TRIPOD WITH A 5 SECOND TIMER- TAKEN AT A HIGH RES, ZOOMED IN 3 TIMES AND CROPED

EB-feather1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Mervyn, as always I love your work. The feather colors and background, along with the ribbons, go great on that kit. Fit and finish look perfect and your photos are top notch. Great work!

ctubbs

I'm trying, I'm really trying to find something to criticize about the pen or photos. I give up. I quit. Nothing found, just like the Dr. told my wife after my brain scan.
Charles

Drstrangefart

Yup. Beautiful execution on an excellent pairing of blank and kit. I was looking at the tip of the ink refill, and it looked pretty odd, but that should be an easy fix.

Top Bottom