Elegant Beauty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
New kit from Aaron at Lau Lau wood on a "Steel" Acrylic from Bear Tooth Woods . Photo doesn't show the detail in the blank . What else is new ?? I like these kits . They are a bit smaller than the Sierra , but a nice fit . Thanks for looking ! [8D]

2008518212541_IMG_0109.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Originally posted by igran7

Chuck, you forgot the picture:D
You guys are fast !!! I clicked EDIT as soon as I posted it ! BTW , it's not the first time I've done that , and probably , won't be the last time . But , I know I have a couple of friends who will bring it to my attention ! Thanks friends !! [:eek:)]

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Laurie ! You won't see any grain in this wood , 'cause it's Acrylic . Black with Silver pearlescence or something . ;) Do you think I might have the lights in the wrong position ? Maybe ? Thanks for your comments ! [8D]
Originally posted by laurie sullivan

I can see it......nice kit and yes the detail of the wood would be great to see.try bringing the lights a little forward. looks great on the finish.

Laurie

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Originally posted by Kaspar

Great pen, and I like that kit. How does the postage from Hawaii work? Is it a bit more?
Kaspar , I believe the rates are the same . I tried to print my receipt , but it didn't print . You can check it out on there website . [8D]

igran7

Very nice Chuck. I am going to order a few on Friday (hopefully there are some left) I really like the looks of the kit, and your choice of blank compliments it perfectly. Good Job!![:p]:D:)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Mark ! Actually , they are assembled differently . The Finial , clip & transmission are pre-assembled , and you just press the nib into the lower end of the barrel , then the finial into the upper end . The finial then twists off , with the transmission to insert the refill . I had a problem getting the blocks in my press arranged in my press to accomidate the pen . Just not used to the length . The problem was , the drop of CA I put on these parts . But I didn't panic , and it worked out ! [8D]

Ligget

Originally posted by dalecamino

Thanks Mark ! Actually , they are assembled differently . The Finial , clip & transmission are pre-assembled , and you just press the nib into the lower end of the barrel , then the finial into the upper end . The finial then twists off , with the transmission to insert the refill . I had a problem getting the blocks in my press arranged in my press to accomidate the pen . Just not used to the length . The problem was , the drop of CA I put on these parts . But I didn't panic , and it worked out ! [8D]

Thanks Chuck!:D

Top Bottom