Elegant Beauties

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

Here are two Elegant beauties from a week or so ago the first is Ed the Resinators alternative Ivory which is great stuff to turn, done on a Black TI Elegant Beauty, the other is some pretty mean Asian Ironwood Burl on a Gold TI Elegant beauty .
Comments welcome

Attachments

• EB-Alt-Ivory.jpg
    EB-Alt-Ivory.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 215
  • EB-Asian-Iron-Burl.jpg
    EB-Asian-Iron-Burl.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 242
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Love the pens and I too love the look of those kits. I am going to have to find another supplier because the ones I ordered in the group buy will be on back order for a long time. Need to move on. Thanks for showing.

bitshird

Love the pens and I too love the look of those kits. I am going to have to find another supplier because the ones I ordered in the group buy will be on back order for a long time. Need to move on. Thanks for showing.

John, I get mine from Anthony at the Golden Nib screen name Pen Works, These aren't the elegant sierras, these are shorter in length , I think one of the suppliers also has them,but they call them Aero I know Aaron at LauLauwood works "Kahli" also has them.

furini

Very nice - I like the ironwood burl especially. Have to put this type of kit on to the to do list as I like the fact that the blank stays in one piece.

Cheers

Stewart

Top Bottom