Electric Yellow Mesh Race Car

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from budnder

budnder

I did a display for charity a few weekends ago and the gear shift pen were popular. I thought I'd try adding a couple of these Race Car kits for another show coming up. The blank was something sporty I had on hand - "Electric Yellow Mesh". Electric is right - put some light on this thing and it really glows.

I was pleasantly surprised by the kit - I had seen it before advertised and thought it was a little "cheesy", but it's pretty good looking in person and has a nice heft to it.

Attachments

• RaceCar-9189.jpg
    RaceCar-9189.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 293
  • RaceCar-9188.jpg
    RaceCar-9188.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 216
  • RaceCar-9187.jpg
    RaceCar-9187.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 207
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

A Very Exciting Pen Roy.
Superb Blank, Ideal for the Gear Shift Hardware.
Excellent Turning, Fit and Finish.
A "Rev Heads" Delight.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Last edited:

Burb

Nice looking pen. I'd like to know you thoughts on the click mechanism. I have toyed with getting this git, but wasn't sure of the quality for a daily user.

budnder

Nice looking pen. I'd like to know you thoughts on the click mechanism. I have toyed with getting this git, but wasn't sure of the quality for a daily user.

The click felt fine - I'd say average/normal/unexceptional. Medium pressure/sound. Not as smooth as some, but nothing that concerned me.

gtriever

This is a great looking combination! Brings up a thought - Maybe you could do a set of them : Green flag, Caution flag (this pen), Red flag, Black flag, etc with a pen display rack. Some hard core racer should be interested!

Top Bottom