El Grande

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is an El Grande rollerball made from Greek Olivewood and finished with friction polish. Thanks for looking!

ElGrandeGreekOlive.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks everyone, appreciate all the comments!

Fred, the friction polish I use comes from CSUSA and has there name on it.

WoodChucker

Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />Looks terrific, very professional. Do you normally use only a friction finish on your pens or just for this one?

I use friction polish on most of my pens, I know some people say it doesn't hold up. But I've had really good luck with it. I get it from CSUSA and it has there name on it. The pen I carry around with me and the pen I made for my wife a few months ago is holding fine too. Thanks!

Thanks Doug, appreciate the comments!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
RT, is the CSU friction polish you use a shellac or lacquer based friction polish...
I have some Turners Magic Friction Polish from an outfit here in MD that is a lacquer based friction polish and I find it wears real well compared to the shellac based ones..
Also could you post a link to where it is on the CSU site... I could not find any with their brand name on it...
Thanks.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Thanks RT... that is Mylands Friction Polish... they just repackage it in their bottle for those who don't want to purchase the larger size.... it is shellac based...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom