Ed's Cheetah

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

I'm not putting this in to show off my work. I just wanted to show the awesome Cheetah Blank from ed4copies. I have to tell you I have not done justice to this beautiful blank. My daughter wanted a smaller streamline pen made from the Cheetah and that is what she got. I have a bigger chunk left from one blank to make a Baron.

I really wanted to say in this forum that the blank drilled like a dream, turned like a dream and it even smells good. There were no worries about the end blasting out during drilling, this stuff is like hard butter. I also made a Zebra that looks and drilled and turned like the Cheetah.

I have to tell you Ed, you really have something special here. Super, super nice blanks.:D:D:D:D:D

200732633921_Cheetah%20Ti%20Gold%20Streamline.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Looks GREAT, Tim.

I make slimlines out of some of the material - pen and pencil sets. At the craft shows, I get $50 a set. Pretty good sellers.

Then, use the other half to make the bigger pens (when cut right down the center with a bandsaw, the blanks will make two barons or Jr. Gents, but you gotta drill straight!!)

So, THANKS for posting and all the accolades!! And congrats on a really nice gift for your daughter. [:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom