Ed's Cat came to visit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

I just recieved some of Ed's cat material, so I had to whip one up last night after Pal Talk. The was suppose to be a closed end pen, but I was pretty excited about getting the material and the bit was going threw like butter, I totally forgot what I was doing and drilled right threw the blank :D Oh well, glad I bought plenty.

20051019144036_Jr_sts_cat.jpg

A couple others I finished, a custome Yellow Bakelite and some Italian resin. Thanks for looking, Comments about anything welcome [8D]

20051019144339_jr_sts-bakelite.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks, Anthony!

Very clever presentation-hope your show sells you out of everything!!!

You know, we are not leaving until tomorrow, you can still abandon San Fran and meet us in beautiful DesMoines!!!

(Wonder why he keeps saying NO???!!!)[:)][:)]

PenWorks

Ed, thanks again for the offer, you and Dawn kick up your heels in Des Moines, I hear it is a party town [:D] I will be chillin on the Wharf [:p]

Thanks for the comments

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Anthony,

A further inducement, Dawn said I should mention we ARE convoying with another crafter from Illinois- you COULD have the chance to meet COW PATTI.

I know it's short notice, but how many opportunities will you have to hug a real cow patti? (She is really a nice person, and this is her real "handle")[:p][:p]

PenWorks

Originally posted by Jim Boyd
<br />Your custome yellow reminded me of a plastic worm. Wonder how big a bass that pen would catch[:D]

Jim, the last fish I caught with a yellow bakelite was $165.00 with a gold nib [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom