Ebony Tigerwood in Chrome Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jwoodwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoodwright

This is some of the wood Daniel sold... Now you can see the great Grain... Friction Polish and TSW...

Somewhat better as well...[:I]

Ebony%20Tigerwood%20with%20%20Chrome%20Cigar%20007.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary

John, I would like to give you an honest opinion, but I can't with that photo. I'm sure you will get much more feedback if you can improve that area.

Darley

Originally posted by jwoodwright
<br />Serge,
I'll set a blank aside for you.
Trying to get some Diamond Willow, as well. [:)]
Thanks John but what is Diamond willow ? cut my wood today take 1/2 hour just to fill the back seat, have to vaccum the car now [:D] will take a photo to show everyone.

Serge

jwoodwright

Thank you all. [:)]

Serge, Willow grows all over, too many different varieties. The kind we have, produce diamond shape inclusions from a virus...[8D]

The wood is pale white, the inclusios run from brown to red...[:)]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
John--don't send anything to Oz (Australia) that has had any kind of virus or bacteria (like spalting or flame wood). They Australia customs folks open EVERY package and if there's anything like that they will burn it and possibly fine Serge. The only things they let are are stuff that's "clean".
<br />Serge, Willow grows all over, too many different varieties. The kind we have, produce diamond shape inclusions from a virus...[8D]

Darley

<br />Thank you all. [:)]

Serge, Willow grows all over, too many different varieties. The kind we have, produce diamond shape inclusions from a virus...[8D]

The wood is pale white, the inclusios run from brown to red...[:)]

Very interesting John when you got some could you send me 1 or 2 photo to have a look, virus ? what type ? if he deosn't look like spalted would be probably fine .

Lou you're right as you got lots of spalted wood in the States and gosh d*##@!* I can't get any because of this fungus [:(][xx(].

Serge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom