ebony & maple burl cigar with......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from laurie sullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
soda can and credit card inlay. this was fun, even thought the first, rewarding. the second is gluing up and will be ready for next week. a couple of small mistakes but for the most part, i'm happy
DSC01173600x450.jpg

DSC01172600x450.jpg

laurie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rsx1974

Laurie,

Looks great, I especially like the way the ebony extends the pen hardware. If you liked the credit card inlay you may also want to look into guitar picks. They come in tons of colors giving you the flexibility to add a great contrast of very thin material. I've done a couple but can't put my hands on a photo, need to get better organized.

Look forward to see the next one.

I have 2 more blanks glued up with soda cans but unfortunatly I am out of kits [:(]

John

thanks john,

i have one glued up and one in my head. got a cold this week, so the rest will need to wait till next week. i know about the guitar pick guards but seem to always forget to order them. thanks for the idea,by the way.

laurie

alxe24

That is a nice looking pen. What defects are you refering to? The seems on the glue ups are not fully closed? The fitting looks good from here.
Nice pen
Alex

Ausdan

Great job on one very nice looking pen! Mistakes... There's no such thing - they're called "creative additions" aren't they?
Once again - beautiful pen!

Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom