easy circuit board pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Just got this Tn gold kit today, took only minutes....that is, after I made my own bushing as I forgot the vista tubes are larger. Its almost like stealing (shhhh) the $65.00 I got for it. Hey, whatever the market bears, I say?

Attachments

• circuit board 010.JPG
    circuit board 010.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 213
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Beautiful looking pen Glenn. I got a couple in the mail last week and have to find time to try them out. Nice Job!

toolcrazy

That is cool, I really need to get a couple of those pen kits. Even though I am not a fan of the Sierra kit line (except the clicks).

ldb2000

Great looking pen Glen . Glad to see you stuck with the Vista kit , the regular sierra kit sometimes gets a little bulgy trying to clear the components on the ends of the board .

John M

I love mine, but for that kind of cash, I would let it go in a heart beat. I agree that that was a fast pen. I want to get a couple more eventually.

bruce119

That is cool, I really need to get a couple of those pen kits. Even though I am not a fan of the Sierra kit line (except the clicks).

Looks like it turned out nice and yep they do well in shows.

You can get them to work on clicks with just a minor mod. to the chrome extension. You can find more info on them on my site below.

Bruce

Top Bottom