Easter pens & my RELIGIOUS TAKE duplicate on TPS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pastorbill1952

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Easter means forgiveness and hope. It teaches me to forgive as I have been forgiven and to offer hope to those who are struggling. These blanks were a gift from Eagle before Christmas and I offer my apologies to him fro not getting them posted sooner. Life happens sometimes faster than we like and my plans are often upended.
There are 2 made from African Blackwood to remind me of my sinfulness, with a Bloodwood cross to remind me that Jesus died for my sins and the white oval reps His righteousness that becomes mine by grace thru faith.
The segments remind me that I should build my life on the doctrines of faith one step at a time. Sometimes I am very slow at comprehending the importance of each brick in its sequence and that they must be built from the foundation up. It is the one that I will carry.
The other is Jerusalem (where my Savior died on Golgotha's hill for me) Olivewood brought to me by my cousin. This will be his thank you.
Thank you Eagle for the gifts and I hope I have come close to doing your handiwork justice.

20074815613_CROSS%20INLAYS.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hanau, as far as I know there are not tutorials for these crosses. These are true inlays that Eagle does and takes a lot of time and effort. There are also some cross inlays that are engraved that are really great also. I think someone (Ron Mc?) had some for sale recently. My eyes are too weak to do that detail but I am going to try one day when things get a little more relaxed. [8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom