East Indian Rosewood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Bree sent me some awesome blanks and , this was one of them . Matched it with a Black Ti Cigar from Ernie at Beartoothwoods . Medium CA , MM to 12000 , Novus 2 , Meguires Plast-X and Renwax . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 165
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Chuck the pen is another keeper. When you run out of room to store your pens, you can always send them to me. I've got plenty of room:)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very handsome pen. I love the figure of EIR.
Thanks Lou . As always seems to be , photos fail to show the true beauty of the wood . I have another that is deserving of a higher end pen when I replinish my stock of kits .

Chuck the pen is another keeper. When you run out of room to store your pens, you can always send them to me. I've got plenty of room:)
Thanks Ernie . I'll keep you in mind if I need more room :rolleyes:

BEST pen that you ever made!! LOL!!
:star::star::star::star::star:
Glad you like it Bree . Seems my best pens come from good suppliers ! :biggrin:

That's a very rich looking pen. Nicely Done.
Thank you Mark ! The grain and color in this blank are unreal .

PaulDoug

Certainly one of my favorite woods. You can tell by the set of screwdriver shanks I but EIR handles on. Beautiful pen. Nice work.

Bree

That's really nice looking... Never turned EIR, but it's now on the 'to do' list thanks to you.

This is EIR crotch wood. It can be very tricky to turn because the grain is all over the place. I know because I had trouble with a blank from the same board. Chuck did a terrific job with a fussy piece of wood.
:wink::wink::wink:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you friends ! Bree , you are so right . This piece was a real tricky one . Light cuts all the way . BUT , very much worth the time . Thanks again Bree !

Top Bottom