Earth Blank Gentlemen's Fountain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from igran7

igran7

Hi folks, this is a Gentleman's Fountain pen with one of Lou's SF nibs, and Karls Earth Blank made of blue resin and BoxElder wood with custom finial. Finish is CA/BLO over both wood and resin MM to 12,000. Comments welcomed.

2008591921_Earth3.jpg

20085911047_Earth1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Beautiful work on the finial, Joe! That's a sharp looking pen. Have you actually written with one of Lou's nibs? I was amazed at how silky they are, and they look sooo good! Great work as always, my friend! That's one of my early "Tierra Del Fuego" blanks...I don't remember making that one big enough to comfortably drill for a big pen, did you have any trouble at all? Most of my newer stuff is at least 7/8", but early on they were only like 3/4".

But, then again, my mind finally went on vacation this week, and I could be remembering wrong. I've finally resorted to relying on the computer to remember every little detail. I walked into the shop last Sunday, and my brain did a core dump. I couldn't remember who bought what when and where I was supposed to start working. Gah! heh [:I]:D[:p]

Top Bottom