Eagle Scout Award Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marko50

Marko50

It's been a while since I posted. This is something I've been working on to award the Scouts in my troop who attain their rank of Eagle Scout. I've done this type before, but found this style to be much easier to produce. The kids really get a kick out of them and it seems to have become a motivating factor for some of them to finish up their rank advancements! Who knew??

Pressure cast with Alumilite, done in "Hybrid Steampunk"

Attachments

• DSC_4270.jpg
    DSC_4270.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 794
  • DSC_4271.jpg
    DSC_4271.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 489
  • DSC_4272.jpg
    DSC_4272.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
It's been a while since I posted. This is something I've been working on to award the Scouts in my troop who attain their rank of Eagle Scout. I've done this type before, but found this style to be much easier to produce. The kids really get a kick out of them and it seems to have become a motivating factor for some of them to finish up their rank advancements! Who knew??

Pressure cast with Alumilite, done in "Hybrid Steampunk"

Nice memento of their achievement.

plantman

Fantastic looking pen !! Order of the Eagle is not easy to obtain, and this pen will always remind him and others of that goal he has reached. Great work !!!! Jim S

Charlie_W

Mark,

Superb blanks! as well as expertly turned and fitted! These are very lucky Eagle scouts to have someone care enough to make a special gift for them! Something somethig that anyone can't just order online for their kid......
..unless they call you! :biggrin:

Top Bottom