The Eagle has landed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is my first Cigar pen. It's made from Olive wood and the finish is a friction polish from Crafts Supply USA. I have another one posted in my album made from Myrtle Burl if you would like to see it. Thanks for looking!
CigarPenOlive.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks Fred, I figure that way if I make any mistakes on the pen it's less likely anyone will see it with the distraction of the prop. [:D]

R.T.

WoodChucker

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />Trickyyyy[:D] with that kind of thinking you should be running for President.[;)] Really nice job on the pen, Olive wood is just so much fun.

Wayne

lol, now there's a thought. [:D]

Thanks melogic, it's my favorite also, at least for now anyway.

Fred, I didn't know about the Israel thing, is there any info on it here? I'd be interested for sure. Thanks!

R.T.

Fred in NC

R.T. Bethlehem Olive Wood has a special a few weeks ago, but the blanks were to be direct shipped from Israel. 30% off. I wonder how long it will be before they get here. I ordered blanks plus 2 lbs of short pieces, since I am planning to make some ebony/olive pens when I get them.

I have used some Woodcraft Olive blanks, which are actually cheaper. I am not sure as to their origin.

WoodChucker

Ok thanks Fred, I'll check and see if it's still available. I really like this stuff, it turns well and looks great.

R.T.

wayneis

I've bought from the folks at Bethlehem Holy Land Olive Wood Company and they are just great to work with. It took about 4 or five weeks for my order to arrive but you never know. They live very near to the fighting and sometimes like I said it may take a few weeks but it is very worth it.

Wayne

WoodChucker

I'm guessing I must have missed the boat on this, I couldn't find anything about it on there web site. Oh well, maybe next time. I do like there Olive wood. [:)]

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom