Eagle Fountain with Mangrove Cedar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ironwood

Ironwood

Just finished my first Eagle pen from Lazerlinez.

It is a piece of Mangrove Cedar that was given to me many years ago, sporting a CA finish.

Attachments

• DSC_6764.jpg
    DSC_6764.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC_6754.jpg
    DSC_6754.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC_6752.jpg
    DSC_6752.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC_6750.jpg
    DSC_6750.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 231
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ironwood

Thanks CW. I have been looking at this blank for a few years waiting for a kit to put it on, when I received these kits from Lazerlinez I knew this was what it was going on.

tgsean

Wow that is an amazing timber, never seen it before. Great work, fantastic fit and excellent finish. I really like the kit, it goes very well. Congrats on a great pen

Ironwood

I love this pen! It has everything I strive to achieve in my own pen making. Fit is perfect and finsh has a beautiful depth and luster. It screams high class.

Thanks for the high praise Virgil.

Wow that is an amazing timber, never seen it before. Great work, fantastic fit and excellent finish. I really like the kit, it goes very well. Congrats on a great pen

Thanks Sean. Its beautiful timber to look at and to work with, I only wish I had more of it. A friend gave me a piece about 100x200x500mm, he bought a quantity of it from New Guinea about 20 years ago. I still have a few small bits left for special pens.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
That is some beautiful wood for sure - really looks nice on that kit.
I had never heard of it before, so I had to look it up. Looks like you got some really rare stuff there - congrats!

Top Bottom