Eagle Flag Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Edgar and I collaborated on second eagle/flag blank in addition to the Trump eagle blank. Here are my versions of the eagle and Trump eagle pens, Wall Street III and Wall Street II kits respectively.

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
I like the concept and pen.

However, we used to have a fellow here with the user name of "Eagle" and there are a few remnant blanks left that he created. My first thought from the title was - this was about one of his blanks. "Eagle" passed on several years ago.

Sorry for the OT. I like your pen!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I've also turned one of the Eagle blanks, just need to sand, polish & assemble it. It will be a gift for the son of one of my cousins who will receive his Eagle Scout badge soon. I'll post photos when it's finished.

OZturner

I've also turned one of the Eagle blanks, just need to sand, polish & assemble it. It will be a gift for the son of one of my cousins who will receive his Eagle Scout badge soon. I'll post photos when it's finished.

Nice Pen, Cody,
Great blank, I like #1, thought it was Very Clever.
Edgar aka Gabby,
I look forward to seeing it when you post.
Congratulations to your Second Cousin, for Achieving his "Eagle Scout Award".
No Mean Feat, and Great to see, in particular in this Day and Age, with so many kids, spending their time behind a screen playing violent games and trying to "out do" each other on so called "Social Media", etc.
Brian.

Last edited:
Top Bottom