DSOTM Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Recognise the design?:rolleyes:
A long clicker from LauLau with a SS triangular cb. The rainbow colours didn't come out as sharp as I had hoped though. I think the colours washed out a bit during sanding.
Any comments or criticisms welcome:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSOTM.jpg
    DSOTM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 407
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Great job Skippy . You should have drilled further off center to show more of the rainbow . As they say ..... ROCK ON !!! :RockOn:

Butch, I tried to keep the rainbow and the white light hitting the middle of the triangle and still get the stripes to come out of the sides. As you can see from the next pic, I was off with my measurements with the white one, but you can see plenty of the rainbow colours. I'm hunting for similar colours in plastic but can't find them all the same thickness. I just used paper for these.

Thanks for comments:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSOTM5.jpg
    DSOTM5.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 178

Rollerbob

Butch, I tried to keep the rainbow and the white light hitting the middle of the triangle and still get the stripes to come out of the sides. As you can see from the next pic, I was off with my measurements with the white one, but you can see plenty of the rainbow colours. I'm hunting for similar colours in plastic but can't find them all the same thickness. I just used paper for these.

Thanks for comments:biggrin:
Wait, did you say you used paper?:confused::eek: We need to talk!:wink:

VisExp

I just used paper for these.

Paper! Who'd have thought :eek: :wink: I didn't think you used wood or wood by products :biggrin:

The pen looks awesome Steven. I'm partial to Pink Floyd's song "Learning to Fly", those lyrics have always spoken to me.

Your design would look great in a fountain pen using clear PR instead of SS for a partial demonstrator look.

Top Bottom