Drop Dead Lead

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here is some of this weeks take. Large Carpenter pencils from CS, Dymond wood, Tiger Produk & Stripped ebony, with a little worm hole I filled with polymer clay. This is the only pencils I make. Gotta get pretty mad to break this lead, and you can do a little free style turning on them.

2004112722259_DSC00917.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Anthony, your really putting out some nice stuff lately. Your a pretty creative guy, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your work.

R.T.

PenWorks

Hey RT. Had to come up for some air. I'm cutting 4 resins tonight for an order. Gotta get while the gettin is good. I had a little run on these pencils. Artist's and drawers like them because you can replace the lead with a crayon wax style color lead and you can also fit a ball point pen refill in it. Bexley Pen Co. packages their pen like this with color lead & a ball point. I never did thank them for borrowing the idea! http://www.bexleypen.com/Products/MultiMax.html

Scott

Hi Anthony!

I like those Bexley pencils! So all of their leads and the pen insert are direct conversion over to the big pencil from Craft Supplies? Very cool!

Your Tiger Strip Praduak looks very nice! Did you have it stabilized, or is it natural?

Scott.

PenWorks

No implants, there natural. ( sorry, you gave me the chance )

The penceil claw is pretty strong and will grip allot of things you put in there. Never did it, but I bet it would hold an Exacto blade with the insert too.

mikes pens

Hi, I like the pencils. Where did you find the kits? I checked the Craft Supplies site and couldn't find them. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right area. Is there an order number?

Mike

dougle40

Never mind , I found it all by my lonesome self.[:I][:D]
Mike it can be found here ,
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=050-5000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom