Dragon's Breath Cigar- Titanium Gold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greenmtnguy

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
One of newlondon88's Dragon's Breath castings. It's hard to catch all of the detail in these blanks.These I believe are the new Alumilite and they do polish well. Comments good or bad welcome. Just don't hurt Charlie's feelings. He's sensitive, you know :biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
I can't leave you on your own for 10 minutes without you starting trouble. Don't get excited here folks. Charlie and I are in a business together so I get to torment him without recourse. I don't know what that means, but it sounds impressive.

Rollerbob

Alton, really like those blanks. You are right in saying it is hard to capture the figure in them, especially with my Polaroid Land Camera. Hope to at least attempt to get a few pics of Charlie's blanks(that sounds wierd). Anyway, nice work and I would be careful who you partner with!!:beat-up:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Nice looking pen Alton. I had been hearing around that Charlie had dragons breath so I tried not to get too close to him.:eek:

cnirenberg

Alton,
Man that pen looks great. I rounded one of the DB blanks that Charlies sent me and can't wait to finish it. I gave it a few finishing cuts to see what it wouldlook like and am chomping at the bit to get it back on the lathe. Awesome job on the pen. Oh, and great casting Charlie, I'll be getting some more of those soon.

cnirenberg

cool.. I just took some green ones out of the pot and poured some gold ones
now .. what am I going to name those?:confused:

Charlie,
I'm sure that I am too immature to help you name....anything. Thanks to my wife my kids are not named-"body function"+"body part", those are their nicknames.

Top Bottom