Dragons Blood on a roller

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

What to do....hmmmm?
Cold, windy....but sun is shining.......

Stay inside where it's warm, that's what! Momma didn't raise no fool.:eek:

Grabbed a kit(Jr. Gent 1) and a blank from the stack, got the garage warmed up, and commenced to making some pens.

The first one here is a Dragon's Blood on a Chrome kit:

Typical turning from me....turned between centers(using micrometer as a gauge), wet sanded through first five(5) MM pads, and then PlastixPolished. And yes, I know the ink stick is a funny bronze-ish color. The kits cost $4.21USD, so what do ya want.

C&C always welcomed!

Scott (I dunno if dragons have blood) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Still going to have to make one with the gold hardware. Just to see what it'll look like. Thanks everyone.

Scott (do dragons bleed) B

B Wo

I think the chrome hardware is a really nice way to break up the rich, warm complexity of your dragon's blood blank.

This looks really sharp; nice job.

- Brian

Old Lar

That's a great job on a very nice pen. I think the blank is great. Wish I would pick out blanks like that...

SDB777

That's a great job on a very nice pen. I think the blank is great. Wish I would pick out blanks like that...

Not so much about picking them.... I have never seen a great looking 'outside' of a PR swirled blank, no matter how you might 'think' they will look-they are always different on the 'inside'! Pick any of the wife's with confidence!

Scott (Bob's too) B

Top Bottom