Dragon Scale ~ Tundra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Brand New (well sorta new I entered it in the intermediate contest) its called Tundra. I use Gold Leaf, Inks, Pearl Ex Powders, Clay and some secret ingredients like fairy dust:tongue: and presto we have a Dragon Pen. This is #8 in the series.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

1_DSC01093_copy.jpg

1_DSC01094_copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Whaler

Brand New (well sorta new I entered it in the intermediate contest) its called Tundra. I use Gold Leaf, Inks, Pearl Ex Powders, Clay and some secret ingredients like fairy dust:tongue: and presto we have a Dragon Pen. This is #8 in the series.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

1_DSC01093_copy.jpg

1_DSC01094_copy.jpg

Beautiful work Toni.

leehljp

Member Liaison
I had no idea you were on Etsy Toni. I will check out your shop when you reopen it.

I used to sell polymer clay canes, but since arriving back in New Jersey I havent reopened it and am not sure when or if I will.

Ahh, that probably explains it. I sent you a question about your canes some weeks ago but I never heard back. I really liked your work there!

And I like this pen! NICE, Creative and should definitely be in the Advanced! :good:

PenMan1

Beautiful work, as always, Toni! BUT, I'm sure it is IMMITATION fairy dust as the blank fairy shows no recent invoices to NJ:)

JohnU

I love everything about it! Your colors are fantastic together and those photos really show off your talent. Great work Toni!

D.Oliver

The fairy dust really brings out the colors. :biggrin:

Why can't I get fairy dust to do that? All it does for me is is make me dream I'm dirving a Kia around a race track where chuck lidell is fighting, a guy is riding a rhino, Motely Crue is playing, and a couple lumberjacks are cutting a big ole sandwich.:confused:

Great work Toni!

btboone

Dragon Scale is so cool. It's nice to see people forging ahead and really dialing in their own niche products like you and Seamus and others are doing. Bravo!

Top Bottom