Dragon Heart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

Single barrel finial twist ballpoint pen with scrolled dragon going through a heart. I spun the nib end of the pen too skinny and blew it out, so the two aluminum bands with the red in the center is actually an "oops band", but it worked out pretty good like that.

Attachments

• dragonheart.jpg
    dragonheart.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 435
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Your probably tired of hearing it, but your pens and blanks are just plain awesome.

Thanks Jim. My mother was a constant negative influence when I was growing up, nothing I ever made was ever good enough...took me a couple decades to realize her bi-polar insanity. I have learned to never give up on what you love and I never tire of compliments, thank you.

PaulDoug

Great design. I think you "oops only added to the pen. You have convinced me to try my hand. Scrolling is another favorite hobby of mine although I don't do it often and I'm not real good at it. I do find it very relaxing. Guess I'd better find your tutorial and get set up for some casting, which I have wanted to try also.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Then add mine to your list...your work never ceases to impress me...
for lack of a better word => awesome..!

Your probably tired of hearing it, but your pens and blanks are just plain awesome.

Thanks Jim. My mother was a constant negative influence when I was growing up, nothing I ever made was ever good enough...took me a couple decades to realize her bi-polar insanity. I have learned to never give up on what you love and I never tire of compliments, thank you.

Top Bottom