See more from greenmtnguy

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
5 coats of Medium CA. Wet micromeshed.

1_big_leaf_double_dyed.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

purplehaze

pen

Man those colors are also amazing. Great looking pen, with a mirror finish.

I have got a couple of questions for ya if you dont mind.

Is it a burl or figured wood and did you dye this blank yourself? If so you need to bring some to the next meeting or make a tutorial on how its done.

Rollerbob

Alton, clear your schedule, I'm headed that way for a one to one tutorial on your finishing. They are always spot on!!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Alton, great job as usual. It's too bad all these folks didn't come to the New England Chapter meeting on September 13, 2009 when you did a wood dyeing and CA finishing demo that was outstanding. I think we can schedule another one down the road aways and maybe see about getting a block of hotel rooms for long distance visitors....LOL

Bree

That is what I call a SPECTACULAR pen. Utterly spectacular. Perfect in every way.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Uh, Neil don't believe we got an invite!!:frown:
Then let me make things as clear as possible for all. The New England Chapter of IAP has an open door policy. If you would like to attend a meeting, please feel free to join us. If you are waiting a personal invitation, I'll be sure to let you know when it will be coming so you can be present when the personal courier shows up.
If you want to attend a meeting, let me or one of the other officers know and we will make sure all the logistics are worked out to make your visit as pleasant as possible.

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Bob,
If you decide to come for a demo, I'll change my clothes and take an early semi annual bath. Come on down! I bet you would even talk funny roun heah. Rollerbob has been personally invited to a New England chapter meeting by Neil's left hand man-oops, right hand man.

Top Bottom