Double dyed BEB - freebie blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DaveO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

I got this blank as a freebie from Arizona Sihouette with an order of kits that I got (THANK-YOU very much!!)
I don't post a lot of my pens here because, frankly, it's a PITA posting pictures. But this one has got some much figure and depth that I had to show it to some folks that would appreciate it fully. My wife says, "nice, another pen", she just doesn't understand. I could stare into this wood for hours.

BEB%20chrome%20Euro%202.jpg

The other side -

BEB%20chrome%20Euro.jpg

I have a bunch more pens that I turned today, to fill a nice little order posted here - http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10669 if y'all care to see them.

Thanks for lookin', comments and critiques (as long as they are nice) are always welcome.
And thanks to AZ Sil. for the outstanding blank, I will be doing more business with y'all soon.
Dave:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMGg

Dave,
That's a great lookin' pen. Gotta disagree with the ease of posting -- I find it easier here than at NCWW. Regardless, IF you know the URL to a NCWW photo you've already posted or uploaded, you can include it in your post here using the forum tags:
[ img ] full URL here [ /img ] sans spaces. [;)]

DaveO

Originally posted by GaryMGg
<br />Dave,
That's a great lookin' pen. Gotta disagree with the ease of posting -- I find it easier here than at NCWW. Regardless, IF you know the URL to a NCWW photo you've already posted or uploaded, you can include it in your post here using the forum tags:
[ img ] full URL here [ /img ] sans spaces. [;)]

I have always put my pictures into my album here, which requires re-sizing and often re-naming. I have never tried direct linking to NCWw'er. I try that next time.

Thanks for all the comments on the pen.
Dave[:)]

fstepanski

Nice pen. Huge bonus when ordering from Arizona Sihouette is Bill's free blank throw ins. Very nice job on center band as well!

What kind of plastic did you use for the CB?

Happy turnin'

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom