Dos Equis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

Here's a pen I completed today for my son. As you can guess, his favorite beer is Dos Equis. This is one of Arkie's beer bottle cap blanks on a Sierra Vista kit.

C & C welcome.

Attachments

• Dos Equis.jpg
    Dos Equis.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 314
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Thanks, Mike. First time I've turned a Sierra Vista. Not a bad kit and I think the black in the kit compliments the blank.

elkhorn

Thanks, Dan and Jim. I appreciate the comments. Jim, I did photograph the pen on my usual light colored slab, but I'm not sure how to add it to this thread. If you know how, please let me know and I'll post it to see which one people prefer.

Thanks again,

John

OZturner

I Feel a Thirst Coming On, John.
Terrific Blank, Great Kit.
Your fantastic Fit and Finish, all go to make this a Great Gift for your Son.
Congratulations,
Brian.

elkhorn

Thanks, everyone. Brian, they were going to make a blank from "Fosters" but the cans and bottle caps were too big:big grin:

I'll be making some of these (about 4 more) for the show to have something for everyone.

Have a great day, everyone.

John

plantman

Thanks, Dan and Jim. I appreciate the comments. Jim, I did photograph the pen on my usual light colored slab, but I'm not sure how to add it to this thread. If you know how, please let me know and I'll post it to see which one people prefer.

Thanks again,

John

John; Go back up to your original thread, hit quote, scroll down to manage attachments, upload your photo, and submit. It should appear as a seperate responce with both photos. Jim S

elkhorn

Here's a pen I completed today for my son. As you can guess, his favorite beer is Dos Equis. This is one of Arkie's beer bottle cap blanks on a Sierra Vista kit.

C & C welcome.

Just added another picture of the pen on a lighter background. Which do you prefer?

Attachments

• Dos Equis #2.jpg
    Dos Equis #2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 70
Top Bottom