The "Doors"pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ossaguy

ossaguy

I made this for my brother,as he is a real die-hard Doors fan.These stamps from St.Vincent & the Grenadines show 6 of the bands album covers.( Only had room for 5 )

It dates me...but we used to play these albums growing up.

Sorry folks for all the stamp pen pics,but it's what's fun for me right now so I thought I'd share.It might give others some ideas.

Thanks,
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_5158.JPG
    IMG_5158.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_5161.JPG
    IMG_5161.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_5162.JPG
    IMG_5162.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_5163.JPG
    IMG_5163.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

I made this for my brother,as he is a real die-hard Doors fan.These stamps from St.Vincent & the Grenadines show 6 of the bands album covers.( Only had room for 5 )

It dates me...but we used to play these albums growing up.

Sorry folks for all the stamp pen pics,but it's what's fun for me right now so I thought I'd share.It might give others some ideas.

Thanks,
Steve

Don't have to apologies as this brings back memory's for me as I grew up with the Doors.

Lin

rherrell

Great pen!! I have every one of those albums, YES...ALBUMS!

I have about 500 of the old vinyl records from my youth and the DOORS are one of my favorites.

edicehouse

Take a moonlight drive put it on my back door man.

If I gave it to my wife she would love me madly, but I would keep it myself and she would be an unhappy girl.

This is the end of my post.

ossaguy

This one is a stamp-over-wood core,like the Rainbow Trout pen.I needed to get it done asap.

Thanks,
Steve

triw51

That brings back memories like "the unknowen soldier" "riders on the storm" "Light my fire" etc. Boy does this date me I remember Jr High dances with thoes songs. Great work and thank you sharing you did a beautiful job.

Last edited:
Top Bottom