Door Prize

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Snowbeast

Snowbeast

This will be a door prize at our Lions Club district convention next week. A Black T/N Jr Gent II wrapped in mesquite with a CA finish. It looks much better than my pictures show.:frown:

For those who have done this type of thing before, would it be appropriate to put out some business cards while its on display? The majority of the other prizes will be gift cards from local businesses so they will be easily identified as to source. Just wondering if it would be appropriate or tacky.

Comments and critiques welcome as always.

Attachments

• IMG_4210 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4210 - Copy.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_4214 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4214 - Copy.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4215 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4215 - Copy.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4213 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4213 - Copy.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 135
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

Very nice looking pen. I would think that business cards would ok OK. Would be nice to have it engraved with your name ( business name ) on it also.

Last edited:

Dave Turner

I would include a small tasteful sign to be placed next to the pen saying "Custom-crafted hand made pen donated by insert business name here", with a stack of your cards in front of the sign. This not only lets people know who made it, but tells them it's not some item picked up from Office Depot.

TreeBits

I donated a pen/pencil set to the elemntary school for their auction fundrasier and put out business cards and it was Okay. Tom Hale

ToddMR

Very nice looking pen for a door prize. I bet that will be cherished by whomever wins it. Nice job!

Top Bottom