Don't light these candles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

I need to give a very big thank you to Bruce Robbins (BRobbins629). I have a customer that has bought 3 Emperor pens and one Majestic from me so far and wanted a desk set to display them. He sent me this Menorah and asked if we could make inserts so the Emperors and Majestic could be inserted. I contacted Bruce and we worked out this arrangement. Bruce even lined the inserts with ebonite to act as a cushion so as to Not scratch the finals, The Menorah is made out of pop metal and each of the candle openings were a different size making Bruce have to size each insert, also #3 and 4 are slightly cocked and that even made it harder. I think my customer will be overjoyed and now will order 5 more pens:biggrin::biggrin:. Bruce I and my customer both
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
The Mods decided to move this from casual conversation to the SOYP forum, all accolades need to go to Bruce for the Menorah retro fitting all I did was put a few pens that were in my stock to show off the Menorah.

Attachments

• IMG_1937-1.JPG
    IMG_1937-1.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_1936-1.JPG
    IMG_1936-1.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1938-2.jpg
    IMG_1938-2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Looks a whole lot better with the pens. What looked pretty simple at first had a few challenges, but hope the customer is happy and buys many more of your beautiful pens. As will all projects, learned a lot with this one. Thanks for letting me share on this one. Now back to making pens.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well done both of you!!! It's really nice that you were able to make adaptors without any permanent mods to the Menorah.

I reckon your customer will fill up the blank gaps real soon!!:wink:

Rfturner

That is a great idea and I congratulate both of you for pulling it off hopefully your customer will fill in all the empty spaces and the they may have to have you make another

OKLAHOMAN

The Mods decided to move this from casual conversation to the SOYP forum, all accolades need to go to Bruce for the Menorah retro fitting all I did was put a few pens that were in my stock to show off the Menorah.

bitshird

That's a great piece of work, it shows some creative thinking good work on the Menorah and the beautiful pens, you both should take pride in the set up.

Mark

That is awesome. I love your ability to take something and retro fit it to be used for something else. Kind of recycling it. As noted above, it's cool that they can still use it for candles. Nicely Done!!

Top Bottom