Don't bother.....just a slimeline.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from micah

Status
Not open for further replies.

micah

O.K. You asked for it!:D
Turned this one tonight. I just couldn't sleep.:(
I love antler, and wanted one that I could use at work.:D With my job it really isn't fesable to carry a much larger pen. I have been carrying a Baron, but I don't have a desk, persay. To tell the truth it is a pain to have to unscrew everytime I need it, which is quite often.
As you obviously can tell it doesn't have a clip. I know some may not care for that, but again, with my job I don't get to wear a shirt with a pocket. Usually just a t-shirt and shorts, and my pen is always just shuved into my pocket anyway.[xx(]
Any and all comments are welcome! Positive or negative.
The plating is Rhodium, the antler is Axis, and I used one of the Schmidt refills I recieved in the bulk buy.
Thanks for looking!:D Even though I did warn you!;)
Micah
dsc015680ww.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
WTG Micah, no need to apologize for creativity in making a pen that fits the consumer's need. Loves those beads, you are getting them down very well. Should raise some eyebrows when you use it and may open the door for some sales.

Gary Max

Looks like twins----------great job on the finish.
You know it's a blast to watch how fast some folks get the hang of making great pens.
Keep up the good work[:D]

M

Mudder

I think your title is a little deceiving.
It's not just a slimline, it's an exceptional slimline.

micah

Thanks to all that have given comments so far. It helps to know that something that you did is liked by someone other than yourself![:D] I wish they made a beaded slimeline in Rhodium though. I think that would have looked a little better, but as it is, I am satisfied with it and it feels good in the hand.
Originally posted by jssmith3
<br /> I have to ask though, what is your job?
Janet :)

Janet, I work for a Walmart Distribution Center. I have been working on one of their receiving docks for the last 10yrs where I unload Semi trailers to be distributed out to the stores. Not a glorious job, but it pays the bills. [:)]

Micah

OSCAR15

Awesome pen Micah!!!
Very unique design, beautifully turned,,,,Can't do a better slimline than tis one! It is definately a winner!

Scott

Hi Micah,

At first I thought that all the beads and curves might be over the top, but the more I look at it the more I like it! Nice symmetry on the shape, and I just love the look of that antler. And it looks like it would be comfortable to hold. A beautiful pen!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom