Donation to a Worthy Cause

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jondavidj

jondavidj

So the other day, I was trying to figure out the events part on Facebook as I had been invited somewhere when I saw that I also had an invite to a family where their child is suffering from cancer and is struggling to make ends meet and on top of that having to take the child to Atlanta. They were having a benefit and auction for them.

A group of us in the Nashville area has been getting together monthly to turn and have fun. In October, Ken (Kallenshaan Woods), being the great guy he is, wanted to help us get the group going so he sent some inlay kits for us to put together and turn. As a gift, I decided I would never sell these, but one day put them to use for a great cause. So I polished them and sent them to be auctioned off tomorrow evening. The two Christian Fish is from Constant and the Violin and Football is from Ken.

My prayer is that these will sell for a very good price so that the family will be taken care of. The thing is, I don't know them, but only through friends. I hope God blesses these pens tomorrow evening.

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 205

tgsean

All the pens look amazing and I say Amen to your prayer that the pens will go for a good price to help the family in need.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Jon... The pens are wonderful! I read the thread and hope as you do that they benefit their intended purpose! Please update as you can! Great intentions!

Mark

Top Bottom