Dolphins colors crosswrap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dale Lynch

Dale Lynch

Hi fellas,here is my latest wrap.I made this one for my boss as a thank you for not hesitating to let me take 3 days off for a funeral for my wifes uncle.It's gotten busy around the shop.He is a HUGE Dolphins fanatic.To the point he has a room dedicated for memorabelia.

It is a blk ti exc wrapped with a Iroquis pattern using orange,light blue(closest I have to aqua),royal blue and white.To fill it out I did a 2way varried chevron design.

I'll give it to him when I get back to work thurs..Tell him I know he's a huge Miami Porpoise fan that bleeds blue and orange.

Not in love with the color combo myself but I think the pattern came out really nice.What do you think?Can you spot the flaw?
DSCF4412.jpg

DSCF4413.jpg

DSCF4414.jpg

DSCF4415.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Been looking at the pics for 10 minutes - I see no flaw. Assuming there is one from your intended pattern, it blends in well and is not noticable, at least to me.

Stunning!

Dale Lynch

I don't see a flaw, I see some awesome work. Your boss will be very happy I bet.

The flaw is evident to only you I am sure. I looked and looked, and it looks fine to me! My question is... How long, start to finish , does one of these take you?
Ive not timed it cause I can't do it start to finish without many breaks but I bet it could be done in a typical work day if one had a comfortable work station and the eye strength to hold up.

Been looking at the pics for 10 minutes - I see no flaw. Assuming there is one from your intended pattern, it blends in well and is not noticable, at least to me.

Stunning!

Well if you guys can't see it here,he should never be able to see it in hand.That's a good thing, now I just have to keep myself from pointing it out.

Those colors are all wrong for the "Broncos".
I may have to use that,I wonder which will aggrivate him more.Calling his dolphins porpoises or saying he's a huge broncos fan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom