Dogs on Sierra's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from commercialbuilder

This is the first pens I have posted and the first time I tried to photograph pens. I have been a member and pen turner for almost two years but have lurked in the shadows. These are Elegant Sierra's in Ti Gold and Black Ti, Izzy (Blue) is my Havanese and Sugar (Red) is my sister's Bischon. Artist Patty Sole painted the blanks, she is very good and extremely nice and helpful.
Please tell me what you think
Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• IAP photo.jpg
    IAP photo.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Red Sugar 2 IAP.jpg
    Red Sugar 2 IAP.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 213
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

Do you happen to have contact information for Patty? I found it. Is she a member here? Her name doesn't show up on the membership list but it does show up on a google search!

Last edited:

Bill Sampson

Mike,
Your pens and painting look great!!!

You are correct, Patty is a fine artist and can paint anything on a pen barrel. She will be custom painting blanks at the MAPG on May 18th. I trust attendee's will bring pictures of pets etc. for her to paint then.I will have a few of her pens on display at the MAPG.

Bill Sampson, Richmond

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Do you happen to have contact information for Patty? I found it. Is she a member here? Her name doesn't show up on the membership list but it does show up on a google search!

Patty is not a pen turner. She is a professional artist who decided it would 'expand her horizons' to paint on small tubes. We have Bill Sampson and Jonathon Brooks to thank for helping Patty find Exotics.

Top Bottom