Does this mean I cant enter the Beginners next Bash??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bob Wemm

Bob Wemm

Got this little lot finished today, they are all polished with Shellawax Glow.:)
In order Hills Weeping Fig, Red Gum, Norfolk Island Pine, Queensland Box, Hills WF, Red Gum, Queensland Box, Olive, Olive, Norfolk IP, Hills WF, Lucerne Tree, Olive, Olive, Norfolk IP.
Sierras are both Olive and,
Letter openers are Norfolk IP.

C & C welcome .

Bob.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 284
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 244
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 203
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well, well, well, Mister Bob, you took to making pens as fish takes to water...!:wink:

What a great bunch of pens, great woods, some very familiar indeed however, those Norfolk Pine blanks are really something else, the knots don't seem real, did you cast them...????:wink::biggrin:

Don't you worry about the finish you put on those, soon you will be learning to do a CA finish that will add 25% extra (at least) of profit on each pen, guaranteed...!:)

Great shapes, and workmanship, congrats...!

PS: you got your pictures doubled mate...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

SteveJ

Don't you worry about the finish you put on those, soon you will be learning to do a CA finish that will add 25% extra (at least) of profit on each pen, guaranteed...!:)

Cheers
George

Just curious why you think CA finish will add 25% extra profit (and where do we go to collect on the guarantee?)

Steve

I don't think CA will add any profit to a pen. I have sold pens ranging from $25 to $160 and they were not necessarily finished with CA in fact none of my most expensive pens are finished with CA and I have sold quite a few of them. These pens look great don't worry about CA or no CA.

SDB777

Not sure about the Bash Rules....but I'd say you'd make for some stiff competition on the Slimline Contests!!!

All of these look really good!

Scott (NIP is stealin' the show) B

BSea

Great group of pens. And I'm also a fan of NIP. I have a small amount I'm saving till I think of something appropriate.

Cheers
George

Just curious why you think CA finish will add 25% extra profit (and where do we go to collect on the guarantee?)

Steve

I don't think CA will add any profit to a pen. I have sold pens ranging from $25 to $160 and they were not necessarily finished with CA in fact none of my most expensive pens are finished with CA and I have sold quite a few of them. These pens look great don't worry about CA or no CA.

I'm pretty sure he's just kidding about the CA finish based on the :).

Top Bottom