Do you see what I see?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

I don't usually post anymore tru-stone pen as I've posted many before but today I made a few and one of them was this Banded Black and White I got from Richard at R and B crafts. Do you see what I see???

IMG_1670-1.jpg

Attachments

• bwtru.jpg
    bwtru.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

mrcook4570

I once had a booth across from an 'artist' that splattered gobs of paint on a canvas and then pushed it around with a hair dryer. She never told customers what her paintings were supposed to represent. Instead, customers would interpret the paintings for themselves and no matter what they told the lady, she would respond with "That is exactly what I was trying to convey in this painting!"

OKLAHOMAN

Wow you guys have vivid imaginations and after looking at it again I see just about all of your findings, but what I saw first was an Indian in full head dress wearing an Indian blanket.
IMG_1671-2.jpg

JimMc7

Beautiful whatever it is! BTW, I saw a laying hen sitting on her nest (tailfeathers toward the cap) -- back to my childhood days gathering eggs, I guess :).

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I think you all have been sniffing something......:tongue:

Cool pen though Roy. :biggrin: I haven't seen tru-stone like that before.

Texatdurango

Wow you guys have vivid imaginations and after looking at it again I see just about all of your findings, but what I saw first was an Indian in full head dress wearing an Indian blanket.[/quote]

And was the indian talking to you? I think someone needs to crack a shop door open for a little ventalation! :biggrin:

stolicky

I'd say breakfast, or my mother, or something along those lines, but that would feed way too much into the ink blot test...

Nice pen by the way.

How about part of a soccer ball?

OKLAHOMAN

Wow you guys have vivid imaginations and after looking at it again I see just about all of your findings, but what I saw first was an Indian in full head dress wearing an Indian blanket.[/quote]

And was the Indian talking to you? I think someone needs to crack a shop door open for a little ventilation! :biggrin:

sigpic3779_2.gif

I must have relasped back to the 60's (we had the good stuff then) because either he did but damed if I could understand him the sucker spoke in Apache or my shop is haunted.​

PaulSF

I saw Edvard Munch's "The Scream," and one beautiful pen. I just finished a pen I'm really happy with, and then I click on your thread and feel inadequate all over again!

THarvey

Wow you guys have vivid imaginations and after looking at it again I see just about all of your findings, but what I saw first was an Indian in full head dress wearing an Indian blanket.
IMG_1671-2.jpg

Okay, I can see the indian, after you pointed it out.

What I see in the pictur of just the cap is a penquin.

greggas

hate to say it but I saw everything but an indian ...perhpas I''ll look later after three fingers of vodka and have better luck

jasontg99

This is pretty interesting. I originally saw a shoe in a water puddle. After you stood the cap on end I saw a cyclops reaper. After reading the replies, I saw the penguin (took a while), but I still do not see the Indian. Regardless, awesome pen!

Top Bottom