dns Twister in Claro Walnut and Holly

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from philirons

philirons

Finished with four coats of CA and Mineral oil then sanded to 8000 MM and polished with burnishing cream. The clip is recessed into the Holly ring.

Attachments

• Claro-Walnut.jpg
    Claro-Walnut.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 545
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philirons

glycerine said:
I like that. What exactly is a dns twister? Is that like a slimline style?

They are pen kits designed and made In Germany. Schmidt make them for Drechselstube Neckarsteinach, using the Easyflow 9000 refil. I am the agent for them in the UK. The main thing is that you aren't constrained by the mechanism. I like them because I'm not "framing someone else's work" but creating a totally unique pen.

glycerine

glycerine said:
I like that. What exactly is a dns twister? Is that like a slimline style?

They are pen kits designed and made In Germany. Schmidt make them for Drechselstube Neckarsteinach, using the Easyflow 9000 refil. I am the agent for them in the UK. The main thing is that you aren't constrained by the mechanism. I like them because I'm not "framing someone else's work" but creating a totally unique pen.

How can I get some here in the U.S.?

glycerine

aggromere

I don't know what the pound is worth now, but if you can ship to the US I would be interested in getting some kind of starter kit, stepped bit, etc. to make a few of them. Could you maybe post something in the classifieds about what you would need to make 5 of the pens and give an approximate price in US dollars including shipping?

philirons

I just thought I would mention that the prices quoted on the web store are inclusive of 17.5% VAT which you guys don't pay living outside the EU. In January our VAT goes up to 20%!!!!!!!!
Phil

Top Bottom