DIW Closed-end

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from igran7

igran7

Closed-end Desert Ironwood with sap wood full size Gentlemens fountain pen with Heritage SF nib. Comments welcomed, good bad & ugly. Thanks for looking.

20085971917_DI1.jpg

20085971935_DI2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

It's a beautiful pen, however, am I correct in saying that the shape is slightly different to your normal closed end pens? I say that because your closed end pens normally "jump off the monitor" for me, and this one looks different. Also, it could be the photo but it looks like the grain does not line up between the upper and lower barrels.

karlkuehn

Banned
Joe, your work is great. I've been very impressed with every thing you're doing lately! Great photos and pens, man.:)

Now that I've got enough solid DIW in the shop to be able to see all the differences in color and graining, that's is just some cool wood. No two the same, ever. Now, if we can just do something about that SMELL! pew. I mean, really, it's like there's a bunch of wild yaks running around the desert 'making' trees...heh:)

Not to mention the fact that it's killing my belt and disk sandpaper when I'm cleaning up blanks. That is some tough stuff!

Top Bottom