Display for upcoming show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alawoodman

alawoodman

You guys are so creative and artistic, I'm usually reluctant to post my rather ordinary pens. But I'm getting ready to do my first craft show, so I thought I'd put up a couple of examples of stuff I've made for that.
1_april2collection.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Nice lpoking display, Carl!

Where did you get the single, horizontal pen stand? I've been lpoking everywhere for exactly that stand and I can't seem to find them anymore.

theartist07

Display

Hey i think they look great. This is how i was doing my display for the last few years but i'm in the process of building boxes with plexi tops that will open outward to the consumer. there always seems to be at least one if not more children and adults that like to just walk up and pick up your work no matter what they have on there hands or what kind of signs you post in your booth. Another member on here and i can't remember his name uses totally clear boxes which really look great and makes your setup look more professional to me. I have pictures of some of my shows and once i got to looking at them i got to thinking about how cluttered the setup looked. So, i think with the boxes i have in mind it will make my setup look a lot better, neater you know. Your work looks great to me and like i said i've been using stands like that for awhile now and will still use them in the larger boxes where i will have shelves. Just a thought on my part about setting up and what it looks like, presentation i think means alot to the eye when someone first walks up because first off they are amazed at all the color for one thing, so having it organized i think will help me alot. I'd be happy to share some of the photos of past shows if it will help. I really didn't mean to make this so long, but just some thoughts about setup and presentation.

Theartist07
Jim

alawoodman

Pen stands

That's exactly where I got mine, from Az Silhouette. However, another good source for more vertical singles is nicetoys.com.

Carl

OKLAHOMAN

Carl, very nicely done and I do like the single stand, just might have to incorperate those into my large display.

Jim, I think these are what your looking to do.

DSCN0621.jpg

theartist07

here is a couple from the Woolyworm Festival in Banner Elk,N.C. ; man it sooooo cold those two days. But you see what i was talking about being to much, or i think so. But anyway i did pretty good those two days. My setup will be totally different this year.

Jim

Attachments

• 100_2820.jpg
    100_2820.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 100_2819.jpg
    100_2819.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_2818.jpg
    100_2818.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 113
Top Bottom