Different Bullet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EBorraga

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Was just screwing around in the shop today, and had half of this blank laying around. Blew the other half up about 6 months ago. Figured I'd make a bullet out of it. I'm pretty sure the Blank is from Exotics, but don't remember exactly.

Attachments

• DSC_0007 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0007 (Small).JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 327
  • DSC_0005 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0005 (Small).JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC_0008 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0008 (Small).JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Max, It's called Kentucky's Finest:wink:. For real though, I just half of that blank laying around and thought it would make a very unique bullet pen. Never seen one as crazy as that one.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Wow, never thought of putting it on a casing!!

Be interesting to see what response you get when you "show it around".

Ed, I was just tired of the same old bullet pens. Tried to step out of the box a little. I got the idea from Ken's (Bitshird) Hippie picture:biggrin:. Started giving me flashbacks.

RAdams

Banned
Ed, I was just tired of the same old bullet pens. Tried to step out of the box a little. I got the idea from Ken's (Bitshird) Hippie picture:biggrin:. Started giving me flashbacks.

ROFL!!

Now let's see the JUGGALO version?!?!

I thought about having a hatchetman lasered into a blank, but i can't afford all that so maybe a sticker pen or something?!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
John, I've shot close to a mile before in a shooting competition. Not bad for a young punk kid!! Was only 1425 meters, put a 5 shot grouping within 1.127 inches.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
That would have been a world record.....got pics?

Scott (gotta call this one) B

Scott, I still got the target. It wasn't with a light class gun, as in your article. It has with a heavy class gun .50 caliber. I shot it when I was in high school, back in 93. I think I still got the newspaper article as well. I'll have to hunt for it.

Last edited:

aggromere

That does look cool. I never did like those blanks, but a half of one with a bullet looks really nice. Eightball in the corner pocket!

If Boxerman checks this post again, the pic is for him. It's one of my two boxers. This one is a big boy at over 100 lbs and not fat. My female is so old and fat she has to have stairs to get on the bed.

What kind you have boxerman?

Attachments

• DSCN0846-crop.jpg
    DSCN0846-crop.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 90

SDB777

Scott, I still got the target. It wasn't with a light class gun, as in your article. It has with a heavy class gun .50 caliber. I shot it when I was in high school, back in 93. I think I still got the newspaper article as well. I'll have to hunt for it.

Been a member of the FCSA org for some years, I'll ask around to see how many of the guys there know ya....someone must with that Magic Group!! We always shoot a 1K in competition...whether Heavy Gun or Light Gun classes(I have always shot Light Gun).
In fact, the new World Record group for 50BMG was shot this year by Les R.....a 1.955 at 1,000 yards!!! And your saying you shot a 1.127 at 1,425 yards...... Think I'll link this topic to the guys at the FCSA? Bet they'll have something to say.....

>>>>> World Record 50BMG <<<<<

Scott (got to respect the shooters and the real records, I'm not buying it) B

SDB777

Still waiting on that target.....

Scott (what else are you making up) B

Top Bottom