A different bulb filler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

Something a little different on this one.

IMG_2589.jpg

Lots of pics HERE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Chris you sure can make something out of almost nothing. How bout I send you a black Waterman Ideal cap and see if you can make a complete pen out of it????

Well done as usual and I love how you show parts and progress on you projects. It is great for ideas and learning.

apple320

Chris you sure can make something out of almost nothing. How bout I send you a black Waterman Ideal cap and see if you can make a complete pen out of it????

Well done as usual and I love how you show parts and progress on you projects. It is great for ideas and learning.

Thank you
I love trying something new. Just be warned that if it is a cap that you really value best not to play with though.

Here is a section I got from a friend of mine to build a pen around it for him.

http://appleman-pens.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-love-when-pen-starts-this-way.html

Thank you
I love trying something new. Just be warned that if it is a cap that you really value best not to play with though.

Silly question, but for the pen that you made in the link, what did you use? It looks really cool.

apple320

Thank you

Silly question, but for the pen that you made in the link, what did you use? It looks really cool.

The white and black pearl one was something I found in my stash box. I have a bad habit of buying plastic and then not touching it for 3 or 4 years. This stuff I think is from about 7 years ago when I first started making pens.
Sorry I do not have a source for you.

apple320

Dang, dude. That looks killer. LOVE the clear stuff. REALLY cool touch.

Thank you

In the light it has a hint of blue in it so that was why I used it. I found it in the garbage at a plastics place around the corner. It was 3/4 thick by 6 inches by 48 inches long. I laughed all the way home. Still smile when I think about climbing out of that garbage bin. lol

Drstrangefart

Dang, dude. That looks killer. LOVE the clear stuff. REALLY cool touch.

Thank you

In the light it has a hint of blue in it so that was why I used it. I found it in the garbage at a plastics place around the corner. It was 3/4 thick by 6 inches by 48 inches long. I laughed all the way home. Still smile when I think about climbing out of that garbage bin. lol

To be entirely honest, I have a sheet of plexiglass and a fair amount of timber saved from the compactors at work. I would love to find a clear acrylic rod like that. I've been keeping an eye out.

Drstrangefart

Top Bottom