Did these last night...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

A friend of mine sent me four blanks with a police theme. Below are two of the four that I turned last night. The green/pink sparkle dust is one that I cast on my own and turned. It didn't look like much when I came out of the mold but after turning, sanding and polishing, this thing almost blinds you with all the sparkle! It is beautiful! As a matter of fact, someone on a FB group showed his daughter and she loved it so I am sending to her as a 'pay it forward' for all the nice things some of IAP members have done for me in the past :)

The pink/blue stripe pen shows two pics. It reads, 'The Pink Behind The Thin Blue Line'.

Attachments

• tbl.jpg
    tbl.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 341
  • tbl1.jpg
    tbl1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 312
  • tbl2.jpg
    tbl2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 327
  • glitter1.jpg
    glitter1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 265
  • glitter.jpg
    glitter.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 273
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fay Prozora

Those are beautiful pens. Who wouldn't like a pen like that. My pen making is for the birds and I have been making them for about a year but just started casting about a month ago. I hope one day I will be able to make beauties like that. I do want to get away from the slim lines and try other styles. I have made the soft grip ones in the past and they turned out nice. I gave one to my driving instructor at the driving school and she liked it. Great job on both the pen turning and the casting.. Fay

ladycop322

thanks fay...I never liked the slimlines and never turn them either lol. I enjoy making a pen with substance...standby for two castings I made last night. going to turn tonight when I get off duty.

Top Bottom