Did a lot of turning this weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Well you already saw the 1 elephant cigar I did on Friday. Well Saturday I turned a cigar, slimline, bottle stopper, and a pull chain finial. Then Sunday I turned 1 more cigar. On all the pens pictured I used nickle tubes.

First one pictured is the slimline pen I did for my friend's daughter. He wanted a medical clip on the pen. He picked out a wisteria blank from WC.

The second pen is a blue & black acrylic from WC that he picked out for himself on a black ti cigar.

This last one is a Jeff Powell blank. It is a dolphin for the same friend's wife. Again using a black ti cigar kit.

And here is the low profile stainless steel bottle stopper I made for the lady I work with as it is her bday April 4th. This is using a purple acrylic I bought from PSI.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichB

Nice pens and stopper. You just gave me an idea to use a nickel plated tube on my next pen. I really like the blanks and Jeff Powell's blanks are always the best. Thank you for showing all the work you have been doing, great job.

wizard

Todd, Those are some beautiful pens..all of them...the stopper is truly looks like something out of this world...in a good way. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom