Dichroic Triplets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bob in SF

Bob in SF

In the last episode, here:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/meet-mr-mrs-dichro-157881/
I predicted that
"Judging from their intense twinkling, they will likely reproduce in early '19".

I left the shop (briefly) and returned to find that Mr. and Mrs. Dichro had suddenly born these triplets:

attachment.php

The whole thing is a bit disconcerting - not sure if I can survive an exponentially expanding self-driving dichroic shop. Time will tell.

Happy Saturday to all - Bob

Attachments

• DichroicTriplets,markison,2019,1200px.jpg
    DichroicTriplets,markison,2019,1200px.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

What an Amazing Situation Bob, of the Self Regeneration of the Basic Dichroic Family, after such a Short Gestation Period, and the Birth of Fully Developed, Matured Coloured and Functioning Off Springs.

As this Birthing happened during your Temporary Absence, if Over Population is to be Avoided, I can only suggest "Separation, and Containment".
But I don't know how that would go with the Movements of the Civil Libertarians, Rights to Life, Equal Opportunities, SPCA, Boy Scouts of America, Teamsters of America, and the Under Water Gardeners, et.al.

Though I must Concede My Friend, they are Beautiful Off Springs, and make a Wonderful Display.

Congratulations, for your "In Absentia" Creations.
Brian.

OZturner

Brian - Many thanks for the fabulous response!

Re: "Separation, and Containment" - I share your concern about overpopulation.

I wonder if the pesky parents drank the wrong CA (as in Childbirth Accelerator) in a fit of twinkle while I was away.

Happy Monday! - Bob

Gee, I always thought that CA referred to Cyanoacrylate. :eek:
Just goes to show how wrong I have been all these years.
I am so glad that Evelyn didn't get hold of any of the "Childbirth Accelerator".

And I am now worrying about what has happened to all those Pens I have made and passed on to those Innocent Recipients.

Thanks Bob, for setting me Straight.

Looks like I should immediately change to Les Elms Excellent Dipping Method with Minwax "Wipe on Poly".

I'll place my order Mañana.
Regards and Regrets,
Brian.

OZturner

Brian, poly is short for polygamy. :eek: That will lead to a big pen with many wife pens and refills everywhere. :rolleyes:

OOOH NO ! :at-wits-end:
Pete, it looks like there is no way of Escaping this Population Explosion, other than Total Abstinence of Finishes for the Pens.
I so hope that the Public is prepared and ready, to receive and use "Naked Pens".
Perhaps, Bob in SF may have the Answer? :confused::foot-in-mouth::question::befuddled:
Regards,
Brian.

Last edited:

Bob in SF

Brian, Pete, and Onlookers -

Brian: "...it looks like there is no way of Escaping this Population Explosion..."

Me: I share your concern - just drove past this billboard:

attachment.php

I'm still looking for answers.

- Bob

Attachments

• SelfDrivingPen.jpg
    SelfDrivingPen.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 198
Top Bottom