Diamond Mickey Mouse Watch Part Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jallan

jallan

This is an Emperor Fountain pen plated in Rhodiun and Black Titanium. The pen is done in a 1970's Vintage Lorus Mickey Mouse watch incl. hands on the dial. I also placed clusters of very small Raw Natural Uncut Rough Diamonds around the dial . About 1/4 caret total.
Cast in Alumilite clear 20 coats CA, sanded to 12mm and polished with Plastex to a high luster. As always all comments are welcome and thanks for looking.
Jallan
www.jerryscreations.net

Attachments

• DSCF0375.jpg
    DSCF0375.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 347
  • DSCF0373.jpg
    DSCF0373.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 330
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tgsean

Wow that is really awesome. What a great idea with the rough diamonds. May I ask what is the black background? Is it just paint or have you used some material? Thanks

Tom T

Really, really WOW. That pen rocks. Amazing job with it. I think it needs a security chain attached to it if you bring it to Florida. Really though, I know some Disney people that would pay a real serious price for that type of pen.

jallan

First I would like to thank everyone for their comments. ...Sean, the tubes were painted with a black paint and than let to dry 24 hours...Monty, I used 20 coats of CA to better protect the Diamonds if the pen should be dropped and to give it the best shine poss....Tom T, you can tell your friends at Disney they can buy this pen and others at my web site www.jerryscreations.net if they are interested. Once again thanks all of you for the comments.

Brooks803

very nice pen. I would consider replacing the stock nib with something a bit higher in quality. A pen of this magnitude is screaming for a 14kt or 18kt nib!

Top Bottom