DI Gent. & Amboyna Burl Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DKF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKF

Here are two of my most recent....

Desert Ironwood Gent. RB (rhodium) finished with Enduro...(a blank from Dario).
200762523321_IMG_1100.jpg

Amboyna Burl Baron RB (Sterling Silver) finished with Enduro as well...(a blank from Nolan)
200762523518_IMG_1103.jpg

Thanks for looking...comments and critiques always welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

massman

Don,
Great looking work!!! I looked at your other pictures and see that you have some spectacular Amboyna Burl!! I hope if you are selling the Baron's with that wood you are getting top dollar.

DKF

Originally posted by massman
<br />Don,
Great looking work!!! I looked at your other pictures and see that you have some spectacular Amboyna Burl!! I hope if you are selling the Baron's with that wood you are getting top dollar.

Thanks....I don't sell too many pens....but may do so someday. Will have to check with all you guys to get an idea on pricing. I do love the Amboyna....Nolan sells some nice stuff!

DKF

Originally posted by Dario
<br />I (almost) missed this. Nice pens...I am sure the DI pic didn't do it justice (as in almost all cases).

Thanks Dario...Funny you mention that....the DI looks much, much better than in the photo. Wonder why that is?

Dario

Don,

Like Koa, DI is chatoyant but most people use curly koa...a not common feature in DI. Curly wood shows well in pictures, while chatoyance doesn't. It is one of those things that you have to see in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom