DI Burl Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan

Just a piece of DI burl that wasnt good enough to sell to you guys with a CA finish, so I made this right before my surgery. All comments welcome.
DSCN3393.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

And just what was suppose to be wrong with that blank other than you liked it too well?[:p]

Great looking pen. Nice to have you around and active again. [:)]

Mike & Linda

Really good to see you are back, Nolan, and I see what you mean about that piece not being good enough to sell to us. I congratulate you on overcoming embarassment enough to go ahead and use it yourself, then enduring the self-humiliation of posting the results here! You're a bad, bad boy! BTW, the pen is beautiful!!!!

Nolan

LOL really it came from my pile of seconds that I normally give away with orders. I pull blanks out like these that I feel have either not enough figure or a defect that would cause it to be un-sellable. I strive to only provide the best quality blanks of any givin burl I cut and sell. You know I could sell alot cheaper if I just sold every piece I cut. Like[:D]
DSCN3396.jpg

R2

Seconds!? Seconds!? how good are the Firsts?? If the workman ship of your surgeon is half as good as the workmanship on that pen you are in good hands,[:)][:D][:)][:D]Trust all goes well for you.Regards R2

gwilki

That one is drop dead gorgeous, Nolan. Any time you want to offer the seconds for sale, I'll be in for sure.

I hope your recovery is coming along well. Take care.

drayman

nolan i am disapointed,i thought it was going to be crap, you could have sent it to me,[:0][:0] have you any good di burl left, if so what price. please pm me. hope things are going good in the getting better department for you.[;)][;)]

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Like Dario and Lou, I'd like to get on your "seconds List." And it would be more fitting because I'm the <b>second</b> twin . . .

Beautiful "second" pen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom