Desk Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LanceD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceD

I thought I'd do something a little different and make a couple of desk pens. The first one I made for the owner of the local Harley Davidson shop. He had me make two custom fishing rods for him and I decided to give it to him as a thank you for purchasing the rods. After I gave it to him he decided to order three more in the same color patterns for his two salesmen and receptionist.

The first is a Berea acrylic bottle stopper blank with black lucite pen done in a copper plating.

The second is a buckeye burl base with black lucite pen.

Thank you for taking the time to look and I appreciate any and all comments.

Lance

2006823194_100_0959.jpg

20068231921_100_0960.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GBusardo

They look GREAT!!! The idea makes the pen look like its sitting in an ink well to me. Great Job! Can I ask how much you would normally get for something like that?
Gary

LanceD

Originally posted by GBusardo
<br />They look GREAT!!! The idea makes the pen look like its sitting in an ink well to me. Great Job! Can I ask how much you would normally get for something like that?
Gary

Thanks everyone. Gary I've been getting 65.00 for them. Materials run around 20.00 for the set.

jssmith3

Lance, those are fantastic, I had wanted to try that for a long time. What is in the top of the 2nd one? It looks like you have added something blue or it could just be me of course, ya never know [:D]
Janet ;)

LanceD

Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />Lance, those are fantastic, I had wanted to try that for a long time. What is in the top of the 2nd one? It looks like you have added something blue or it could just be me of course, ya never know [:D]
Janet ;)

Hi Janet. Thank you. That is an 8mm turquoise cabochon that I countersunk into the end. A nice little addition to the pen that I have to give Ed Davidson credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom