Desk Pen Recently Purchased

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from turnem

turnem

Hello Penturners,
Attached are photos of a custom-made fountain desk set recently purchased from a Pen Maker who does outstanding work and is a nice person as well. My go-to desk pen is a reliable Sheaffer TD, so this appealing acrylic w/ 6mm Bock nib will offer me an alternative option. This was part of a package deal including multiple pens and one just like it would be $150.00, per Pen Maker Glenn. Added options and more expensive materials would adjust the cost.

Attachments

• DSC_0298 - Copy.jpg
    DSC_0298 - Copy.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_0299 - Copy.jpg
    DSC_0299 - Copy.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 185
Howard...Glad you like it...and thanks for your patience. I was frustrated with the long periods of time between shop visits, cramps the creative process for me. Between work and the honey do lists... ugh! I feel it was worth the wait, I am happy with how it turned out.

Hello Penturners,
Attached are photos of a custom-made fountain desk set recently purchased from a Pen Maker who does outstanding work and is a nice person as well. My go-to desk pen is a reliable Sheaffer TD, so this appealing acrylic w/ 6mm Bock nib will offer me an alternative option. This was part of a package deal including multiple pens and one just like it would be $150.00, per Pen Maker Glenn. Added options and more expensive materials would adjust the cost.

Top Bottom